2008: Assessment of the Benefits and Harms of Medical Interventions / Science, Society, and the Individual
Friday, 28. November 2008 - Assessment of the Benefits and Harms of Medical Interventions
- Effectiveness, benefit, and necessity (German) Prof. Dr. med. Johannes Köbberling
- Internal validity of RCTs and non-RCTs (German) Prof. Dr. Regina Kunz
- Are there differences in the assessment of drug and non-drug interventions? (German) Prof. Dr. Dr. Heiner Raspe
- Integrative evaluation of evidence: The GRADE system (German) Prof. Dr. Holger Schünemann
- Risk management for new drugs (German) Dr. Ulrich Hagemann
- Weighing of benefits and harms of medical interventions (German) PD Dr. med. Peter Jüni
Saturday, 29. November 2008 - Science, Society, and the Individual
There are no documents online for the (German-language) presentation by Franz Knieps: "Verwendung wissenschaftlicher Erkenntnisse in der Gesundheitspolitik" ("Application of scientific evidence in health policies").
There are no documents online for the (German-language) presentation by Prof. Dr. Wolfram Höfling: "Recht auf Selbstbestimmung versus Pflicht zur Gesundheit" ("Right of self-determination vs. obligation to health").