2012: Cancer: Is everything different? / Can less be more?
Friday, 23. November 2012 - Cancer: Is everything different?
- „The king of diseases“: How did the particular attention for patients with cancer come about? (German version) Prof. Dr. med. Wolfgang Eckart
- Medical treatment of cancer patients: Routine or something special? (German version) Prof. Dr. med. Martin Schuler
- Are there differences in the approval of oncologic drugs compared to non-oncologic ones? (German version) Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Harald Enzmann
- HTA-Perspektiven: Sind Onkologika anders zu bewerten als andere Arzneimittel? Priv.-Doz. Dr. phil. Claudia Wild
- Viewed from the end of life: Is the question „cancer“ relevant to affected patients and carers? (German version) Prof. Dr. med. Claudia Bausewein
Saturday, 24. November 2012 - Can less be more?
- Is less possible? Status of the discussion in Schweden (German version) Prof. Dr. med. Jörg Carlsson
- Less would actually be more: Drug therapy in elderly people (German version) Prof. Dr. med. Petra Thürmann
- One doesn´t need everything: Evidence-based medicine in practice (German version) Dr. med. Wolfgang Blank
- Is less allowed? The corridor between defensive medicine and under-provision of health care (German version) Prof. Dr. Dr. Daniel Strech