IQWiG in dialogue 2019
Do causal models provide proof of causal connections?
- Introduction Ralf Bender, IQWiG
- Principles and methods of causal inference Vanessa Didelez, BIPS, Bremen
- Randomized vs. non-randomized studies: Evidence from meta-epidemiology Oliver Kuß, DDZ, Düsseldorf
- Causal inference and estimands in drug approval Ann-Kristin Leuchs, BfArM, Bonn
- Real biased data? Comparison of real world data and RCTs in telecardiology Lisa Schell, IQWiG, Köln
- Randomization and causal inference in clinical studies Martin Schumacher, IMBI, Freiburg